January 25, 2018 – Portable Spray Rigs used exclusively in agricultural applications are now exempt from District registration requirements. Please see the Compliance Advisory for more information.
Owner/Operators of existing agricultural engines over 50 horsepower were required to register their diesel engines with the District by March 1, 2008. New engine installations must be registered within 90 days of installation. For more information:
- Compliance Advisory regarding installing new and replacement ag engines (2022)
- Fact Sheet (2022)
- NESHAP Compliance Advisory
- Form 1 – General Information Application (updated 7/2022)
- Form 2 – Engine Information Application
- Form 2a – Ag Engines Additional Locations
- Form 323 – Low Use Application
Please contact the District office for more information regarding diesel engine registration.
Other links relevant to this topic:
- District Rule 1001– ATCM for Stationary Compression Ignition Engines Used in Agricultural Operations
- Table of EPA/CARB Tier Standards
- CARB Stationary Diesel Air Toxic Control Measure Page